A Down Under Model Train Show

Hi everyone,
Well, the AMRA Brisbane Model Train show is over for another year. As usual
I took a lot of photos and have placed some of them up on the Railway
Modellers' Club of Queensland (RMCQ) website.
There are 12 pages of photos, over 340 of them! So please enjoy - it might
take more than just one sitting in front of your computer for this one.
Go to the RMCQ website at
and then select the "Show
Photos" link on the left hand side. You will then see the AMRA Show link for
this year, highlighted in red for you.
Happy viewing,
Paul Kaluschke
RMCQ
Reply to
AlcoRS2
Hello,
I'll be travelling to Sydney and Canberra next month. Are there any model railroad clubs you can recommend visiting? Also, are there any railway museums in New South Wales with operating locomotives?
Thanks
Reply to
CowGoesMoo
Go ask this question on aus.rail.models
Reply to
Froggy
NSWRTM at Thirlmere
Zig Zag at Lithgow
3801 Limited out of Sydney
LVR at Cowra
ARHSACT at Canberra
Reply to
Mark Newton
Well, the AMRA Brisbane Model Train show is over for another year. As usual I took a lot of photos and have placed some of them up on the Railway Modellers' Club of Queensland (RMCQ) website. There are 12 pages of photos, over 340 of them! So please enjoy - it might take more than just one sitting in front of your computer for this one. Go to the RMCQ website at
and then select the "Show Photos" link on the left hand side. You will then see the AMRA Show link for this year, highlighted in red for you. ---------------------------------------------- Outstanding! I feel like I attended the show in person. Thanks for sharling, Paul!
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill
: Well, the AMRA Brisbane Model Train show is over for another year. As : usual I took a lot of photos and have placed some of them up on the : Railway Modellers' Club of Queensland (RMCQ) website. : There are 12 pages of photos, over 340 of them! So please enjoy - it : might take more than just one sitting in front of your computer for this : one. : Go to the RMCQ website at
and then select the "Show : Photos" link on the left hand side. You will then see the AMRA Show link : for this year, highlighted in red for you. : ----------------------------------------------
Thanks for sharing; great set of photos.
Reply to
KTØT