Z-Scale Paper Model Downloads

Hello,
I've created a couple Z-Scale paper models for my own use, and thought you Z-Scalers might enjoy them. They are not complicated to build, they are
created from photos of a couple of my N-Scale DPM buildings. If you can use them, great! Or maybe it will give you some ideas for making your own using your N or HO scale buildings. Here they are, click on the link below, then right click on the picture and select Save Picture As...
http://www.hoboshack.com/images/KimsDressShop.jpg
http://www.hoboshack.com/images/KayleighsDollHouse.jpg
Enjoy... :-)
--