Z-Scale Paper Model Downloads

Hello,
I've created a couple Z-Scale paper models for my own use, and thought you
Z-Scalers might enjoy them. They are not complicated to build, they are
created from photos of a couple of my N-Scale DPM buildings. If you can use
them, great! Or maybe it will give you some ideas for making your own using
your N or HO scale buildings. Here they are, click on the link below, then
right click on the picture and select Save Picture As...

Enjoy... :-)
Reply to
alleydude