Re: N Scale Sleigh Needed - urgent

I'm making my four-year old grandson a Christmas train. I have urgent need of

>a sleigh-type vehicle ala Santa Claus that will fit on an N Scale depressed >center flat car. >Anybody got any suggestions? >Please respond by e-mail. For some reason, I don't always see all responses on >the news group.

I just bought an n-scale sleigh and reindeer at the Sugar Loaf Craft Festival in Gaithersburg MD. they cost $3.50 each. I have posted a picture of it here:

The dealer I bought it from has a web site here:

The sleigh and reindeer are part of his micro series. He does not show them on his web site, but you can email or call him about it.

He is Daniel Riccio, 860-267-6023. His email is on his web site.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Ken Rice wrote: I just bought an n-scale sleigh and reindeer at the Sugar Loaf Craft Festival in Gaithersburg MD. they cost $3.50 each. I have posted a picture of it here:

The dealer I bought it from has a web site here:
The sleigh and reindeer are part of his micro series. He does not show them on his web site, but you can email or call him about it. He is Daniel Riccio, 860-267-6023. His email is on his web site.

I'm glad you found the sleigh and reindeer, Ken. I didn't see Rudolph, though. Thanks for sharing!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill