Is your Ju88A eduard sheet 32 633 pt 2 with sticky back ?

Hi, I need to know what other examples of this set are like please.

I have the Eduard 1/32 scale Interior set. self adhesive it says on the packet. There are three frets, The first is pre-coloured with instrument panel and is on a carrier sheet and has adhesive on the backs of the panel and other items. Fret called part two is also pre-coloured, featuring some very small placards and other flat items, but no sign of any adhesive. The third fret is things that need bending or just not pre-painted and has no adhesive and that makes sense. The fret called part 2 though, my gut feeling is , being like the first fret, it should also have adhesive. The carrier sheet is big enough to have both the precoloured frets on it.

Having booked leave off work to use this, I can't believe this !

Steve

Reply to
Steve