jim in 29 plams

you ok? the fire is 30 miles from here, it's also in big bear.

Well. we are under a blanket of smoke today. We had all afterschool activities cancelled and had the kids indoors for lunch and PE. Other than that, it's pretty much smelly and dank. Lots of people complaining about their breathing. The smoke seems to be trending more north this afternoon.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

yeah, we also have the second level of hell. bad day for my asthma.

Were getting somke up here, too...enough that we got some diverts from Edwards that couldn't get home, so it must be really thick down there.

The wind has come up a bit and cleared things...but not much. I can still smell the smoke on the air. Stay informed, guys.

Reply to
Rufus

the l.a locals are all over it on the tube, i got the van and pu ready to mate up for a flight. and yes, i packed the beast and the triumph.

Good deal...I heard Hesparia was in danger as I was watching over lunch.

And now something about Lake Arrowhead being involved.

Reply to
Rufus

seems to have stopped before heperia. big bear is burning,