John Cleese/Craig Kilborn

Craig's last show (The Late Late Show) is tomorrow. For his last interview Craig's got John Cleese onboard. The most important "last question?" He started off with "dya like my hair" followed by "sup?" and the last question was "are you my father?" to which Cleese replied "show me a picture of your mother and I'll tell you!"

Previous quote from another episode: Craig: Why does English food suck? Cleese: We have an empire to run! Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

That is why John Cleese IS the Comic Mesiah!!!!!

A faithful Python worshiper, and fiercely proud of it!

Reply to
Richa5011

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy...

Reply to
Tim Vincent

never found him funny.........

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

you are banished to the scrubs for 10 years. go and sin no more.

Reply to
uff

stop this skit, it's getting TOO silly!

Reply to
uff

What!!! we haven't done the Silly Walk or the Dead Parrot skit yet. Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

Sir Gary, KNIGHTS OF NI

Reply to
m.gary.kroman

How can you *not* like 'The Fish Slapping Dance'? Or, for that matter, "The Germans" episode of Fawlty Towers?

"Ve didn't schtart it." "Yes you did. You invaded Poland."

-- C.R. Krieger (Still chuckling)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

or gone to the peachesandcreamupthebum parish, either.

Reply to
uff

i liked the the Germans episode and thats about it, never really found it funny although watched if nothing else on.

funny!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

"...he's not dead, he's, he's restin'!"

Reply to
Al Superczynski

BLACK KNIGHT: Just a flesh wound.

Sir Gary the Chicken Hearted KNIGHTS OF NI

Reply to
m.gary.kroman

I like the one with the rat (named Basil!) when the inspector was there; or the time they had a dead body they were trying to quietly remove from the hotel.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I used to love MP.

Then one night I attended a MP triple feature: And Now for Something Completely Different, Jaberwockey and Holy Grail.

They lost me ten minutes into Jaberwocky, which was the third movie.

I do certainly appreciate the dead parrot and I still think SPAM is one of the funniest routines since Who's On First (which I first heard live seventh inning at Seals Stadium in SF).

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

That should have come with a 'drink alert', sir......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Mad-Modeller wrote: : "C.R. Krieger" wrote: :> : I like the one with the rat (named Basil!) when the inspector was there; : or the time they had a dead body they were trying to quietly remove from : the hotel. : My fav was the one with Cleese threatening give the car a proper thrashing if it didn't start...

MP suffered when Cleese left. Chatman was really left with nobody to play off of.

However, my fav MP was the "Pantomine Horse", I expect. Or, perhaps the village idiot.

Bruce "I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid!"

Reply to
Bruce Burden

I actually attended the concert they gave that is now known as "Live at the Hollywood Bowl" on tape & disk. What a great time. I still have the T-shirt (which doesn't even come close to fitting any more), & the libretto. And I have a box full of photos I shot there (b/w sadly).

Maiesm72 wrote:

Reply to
the Legend of LAX

Uhhhhh.... at 43 I still fit into the same cloths I did when I was

17................................

Which means I can still wear my Outward Bound shirt that I seriously earned !

Reply to
AM

According to my daughter I still wear the clothes I did when I was 20. Not the originals, just copies. Just try and find shirts with polka dots nowadays! :Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Jules, get to a hospital and have your pulse checked. Unless you happen to like that Seinfeld chap, in which case it's too late...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg