John Cleese/Craig Kilborn

a pink panama with a purple hat band?

Reply to
uff

Nope it was T shirts and jeans here... (Dammit it STILL is....) Still have some favorite shirts, I'll never forget, and still fit right into. (6"2" 185) But for a while in the '90's I hit 225.

I have to be honest, with 3 bulged disc's in my back, I cant afford to not stay in shape !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the price of 20 years of hard physical labor...)

Funny, my Ex thought I wore boring clothes, yet she never bothered to dress me

Reply to
AM

Yes, a sad happenstance. Most of the concert shirts I have from the seventies no longer fit my "Arnoldesque" physique. Knits will shrink a bit over time but it's the dryer that causes the most shrinkage; I line dry mine. I know it couldn't be the Finlandia radial that makes them not fit. 8^) Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

That's why God invented ebay! That "Kids Are Alright" '89 tour shirt that's now too small? Got it in XL! That "United States of America

1977" Zep tour shirt I *forgot* to buy then (and would be too small anyway)? Reproduced! You can still be cool, retro, and not having any of that 40 lb. of extraneous parts sticking out!

-- C.R. Krieger (Wondering when they'll repop The Who's '71 tour shirt)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

(A lot of silly, but nicely written, talk)

(The door swings open and red-caped religious zealots burst in)

Cardinal: NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!

-- C.R. Krieger ("Get the comfy chair!")

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Damn! and I thought I thought of that first. Have several shirts (inlcuding the ones you mentioned) ready for repro but haven't got off my ass yet. FWIW I don't remember a shirt offered during the Who 71 tour; I remember tour shirts coming in vogue about '74. Did you see one? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

i wish i could restore or replace the bauhaus bela lugosi's dead t. classiest piece of screening ever.

Reply to
someone

He steals Shrek 2, also.

August