Better late than Never I Guess? "Seattle 2005 show pics posted"

Well, it has been many months and life just got out of hand so I apologize for these being so late.

The show was so good however that I thought you would still enjoy seeing the pictures even belated.

It was a great show and there are 6 pages of pictures to browse through so I hope you enjoy. Better yet I hope you come to Seattle in 2006 and see them yourself!!!!!

JUst go to the site below and enjoy.

Navigate to the just for fun page, scroll down to the Seattle IPMS show listing and chose the year either 04 or 05 you wish to view.

Reply to
Rhino