Hasagawa replacement parts in US

I need to get a replacement front canopy to the 1/48th scale Hasagawa P-47D
bubbletop. Does anyone know who you contact in the US to do this?
Stan Parker
Reply to
Stanley Parker
Loading thread data ...
Stan, I needed a prop blade for my Hasegawa 1/32 109 and contacted Hasegawa.com and had within 2 weeks. Try that. Scott
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.