Jolly Roger Car Model Re-Release???

I saw the kit at monstersinmotion.com. they said it was set for an
October 2003 release.
did it ever get rereleased??? Never saw or heard a thing....
Craig
Reply to
Craig
I've recently seen the Jolly ROger at our local Hobby Lobby here in Springfield, Ohio.
Reply to
bfuhrman
Bought one in San Francisco around Christmas. Try Megahobby.com.
-John
Reply to
Pacific95
thx, they have it for $11.95, but they want at least $7 to ship it. Think I'll keep looking.
Craig
Reply to
Craig
Or you can try Hobby Heaven at
They have the Jolly Rodger for $9.95(US) but shipping is $7.50 for 1-9 models. If you have a few models you want, shipping is worth it. I've ordered from them before and it is fast service and well packaged. HTH Warren I'm feeling much better now.......
Reply to
Rusty12759
I quite agree with Warren there. Hobby Heaven's shipping is fast once the item comes in. If it's already there you shouldn't have a complaint with the speed or packing.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak