Jolly Roger Car Model Re-Release???

I saw the kit at monstersinmotion.com. they said it was set for an October 2003 release.

did it ever get rereleased??? Never saw or heard a thing....

Craig

Reply to
Craig

bfuhrman

Bought one in San Francisco around Christmas. Try Megahobby.com.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

thx, they have it for $11.95, but they want at least $7 to ship it. Think I'll keep looking.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Or you can try Hobby Heaven at

They have the Jolly Rodger for $9.95(US) but shipping is $7.50 for 1-9 models. If you have a few models you want, shipping is worth it. I've ordered from them before and it is fast service and well packaged. HTH Warren I'm feeling much better now.......

Reply to
Rusty12759

I quite agree with Warren there. Hobby Heaven's shipping is fast once the item comes in. If it's already there you shouldn't have a complaint with the speed or packing.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak