Jumpin The Project

Not referring to jump the shark website,just that has anyone stopped towards the end of a then current project to go to another?.I just did it to get a ''jump'' on it.My current one just needs hand brushing,then.i'm fairly much done with it.

Reply to
teem

Got a closet full of "jumped" projects. Waiting for decals, or a detailing kit, certain paint. I could spend the rest of my model building life finishing them! :-)

Reply to
Ben Valdevarona

All the time, alas.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i have several models in various stages of completion and jump between several

Reply to
Shawn

Not sure why, but I only work on one project at a time and have never not completed a model, to the best of my recollection. Came close a few times, though.

Currently working on old Lindberg (Pyro/Impact,...) Fairey Flycatcher.

Reply to
Wildcat

Reply to
eyeball

Constantly.

Reply to
Rufus

teem wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nuthin' but...

RobG

Reply to
RobG

A couple of dozen, some started thirty+ years ago. I pick them up, knash my teeth over them, maybe do another section, then back to the cabinet.

I think that one of the problems is the desire to build a kit that I just bought. I picked up an Extra Tech Ctroen 11CV today (which turned out to be a re-boxed S8M Model kit). It's just so cute! I did a quick file check and found that somewhere in the garage is a January, 1945 Natonal Geographic issue with a photo of a FFA example.

Anybody know of any other sources for an FFA Citroen 11CV? If I can find the info I just know I'll finish this one. I will! I will!

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Reply to