Kitech models ?

I was at the KB Toys outlet store north of Phx and they had alot of kits by Kitech, carriers, A-10, Battleship Iowa, Su-31. I bout 2 carriers, 1/800 for $12. They look ok, deft not Tamigawa, but buildable. Anyone heard of this company ?

Reply to
n329df

They used to be called Zhendefu (spelling?).

Cheap Chinese copies of other company's products.

Scott.

Reply to
scotty68