SAMI?

Hi all, Have any of you seen Scale Aviation Modeler International on the newsstands this month? I've contacted them and they said they had to change their distribution methods this month, which has lead to some problems getting the magazines to the US public. Has anyone seen the issue with the three engined Italian bomber on the cover on the newsstands? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Wow! That's about four issues behind. The last one has a Vampire on the front cover. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Nope, the local newsstand still has the cover with the F-100 thereon.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Reply to
blueleader

that is good news. I subscribed with them to get the tri enging bomber issue and the next year's issues without all the hassles of the newsstand. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

That issue has been on the Barnes and Noble shelves for about two weeks here in California.

Dan

Reply to
dnsh

And yet has still not shown up at B&N in Alabama. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47