LCAC is there a model????

Hi gang.

After wasting most of my morning surfing the web looking for a model, I figured I would go the easier rout, and ask all of you this simple question. Is there out there somewhere a good model of the U.S. Navy LCAC hovercraft???? I have a humorous diarama that I wish to create, and I want to use a LCAC as a major part of it.

thanks ahead for your help all.

Reply to
Jamison Long

Alas, I think the only ones around are the 1/350 ones that come with the DML landing ships. They had LCACs and AAVs as part of the kit.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne