Is there a plastic model of the Yamaha FJR1300 available?

Title says it all really but here is a bit of background to the request.

I usually build aircraft but my 7 year old son got a diecast motorbike for Christmas. I put it together for him and found the change from aircraft interesting. My sone won't let me keep it in my model display case (he wants it in his room) so I'd like to build one for myself. I want to model the FJR1300 as a friend owns one.

TIA Ultan

Reply to
Ultan Rooney