Dragon/DML Getting Into Aircraft Kits?

a 1/32 Mustang...
http://www.militaryhobbies.com/product.cfm?ProductIDv86
Craig

They have been doing aircraft kits for along time ,ship kits too. Don't know about 1/32 kits tho.
--
Kevin (Bluey)
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:22:13 +0930, "Kevin(Bluey)"

Looks like they are http://www.dragonmodelsusa.com/dmlusa/prodd.asp?pid=DRA3201
Kevin(Bluey) wrote:

thx. I meant to add large scale to my post. anyone know what country was using the Mustang into the 80's??? (from the dragon link from another post)
The P-51 was used mostly as a bomber escort, in raids over Germany; it was a key factor in the defeat of the German Luftwaffe and, by the middle of 1944, gave the Allies complete air superiority over Germany. It also saw significant service against Japanese air forces in the Pacific War, and was the main fighter for the United Nations in the early stages of the Korean War. The P-51 was replaced by jets in Korea but remained in service with some air forces until the early 1980's.
Craig

Looks to be a nice model , Dragon do nice kits .I build thier armour kits .Never built their aircraft kits , dont see them much around my neck of the woods. Pity ,I doubt whether I will be getting one ,space is my problem ,I'll have no where to put it it when finished. If I could convince my 20yr old son to vacate the nest ,I could use his room for a modelling room.
--
Kevin (Bluey)
I'd bet it was somewhere in Central or South America.

I couldn't answer the question accurately without consulting resources. But go mining in here: http://www.brushfirewars.org/ and in here: http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/index.shtml
have fun!!
--- Stephen
The Dominican Republic until 1984. Steve

Dragon's been doing 1/35 scale helicoters, OH-6A, MD-500, Little Birds for at least 10 years. I built the AH-6J and I remember civilian MD-500 Sheriff chopper and an IDF TOW chopper.
I know they've been doing 1/72 scale aircraft for at least as long.