Dragon/DML Getting Into Aircraft Kits?

a 1/32 Mustang...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

They have been doing aircraft kits for along time ,ship kits too. Don't know about 1/32 kits tho.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Looks like they are

NOCKERS

thx. I meant to add large scale to my post. anyone know what country was using the Mustang into the 80's??? (from the dragon link from another post)

The P-51 was used mostly as a bomber escort, in raids over Germany; it was a key factor in the defeat of the German Luftwaffe and, by the middle of 1944, gave the Allies complete air superiority over Germany. It also saw significant service against Japanese air forces in the Pacific War, and was the main fighter for the United Nations in the early stages of the Korean War. The P-51 was replaced by jets in Korea but remained in service with some air forces until the early 1980's.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Looks to be a nice model , Dragon do nice kits .I build thier armour kits .Never built their aircraft kits , dont see them much around my neck of the woods. Pity ,I doubt whether I will be getting one ,space is my problem ,I'll have no where to put it it when finished. If I could convince my 20yr old son to vacate the nest ,I could use his room for a modelling room.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

I'd bet it was somewhere in Central or South America.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I couldn't answer the question accurately without consulting resources. But go mining in here:

and in here:
have fun!!

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Dragon's been doing 1/35 scale helicoters, OH-6A, MD-500, Little Birds for at least 10 years. I built the AH-6J and I remember civilian MD-500 Sheriff chopper and an IDF TOW chopper.

I know they've been doing 1/72 scale aircraft for at least as long.

Reply to
RobG