Dragon's 2nd 1/32 P-51

any word if the problems with their first try have been resolved for this kit?

Craig

crw59

From what I've heard on forums, all they did was make a new fuselage with the camera ports. No fixes to any of the previous issues.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Obviously, it's a case of it is what it is. The fuselage sample tells everything--big rivets and fine camera port detail. OTOH, maybe we'll see some F6 aftermarket decals, including Shomo's ACTUAL MoH F6 and some of the Korean War planes.

Reply to
tomcervo