Is this the old Revell Kearsarge?

Is this the old 1960's? Revell Kearsarge kit the people have
discussed was made by altering another mold???
thx - Craig

crw59
Other than a change in the color of the plastic, it's identical.
Reply to
tomcervo
Yes and no. From what I understand Revell Germany cut a new set of molds from the old kit and a set of Alabama molds (which were modified Kearsarge molds to begin with, just to make like more confusing.)
But as Tom Cervo says, it's virtually identical to the original kit -- the only exception I noted was that it now comes with 40 crew figures vice 20 (two sprues).
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne