Very OT: Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Meets Star Wars

I can't find the link I had yesterday, but I strongly suggest you all do a google search to watch this 10 min clip from the Conan O'Brien show where Triumph interviews people waiting in line to see the movie and give the performance of his career. No nerd is left unscathed.

Absolutely ***ing hilarious.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

That sounds like the one they aired back when Attack of the Clones came out? ("Spock" shows up at the end and gives them all the bird.) Yeah, that was great. Make sure you get ahold of the clip with the outtakes - they aired it a few months after the original spot.

WmB

Reply to
WmB