Comic

For those of you who haven't yet seen it, I recommend the following comic

Jane Sullivan

Lovely!

Especially the last panel. ;-)

Wolf K.

Reply to
Wolf K

One of my favourites. It's a Virgin Trains commercial.

Spot the train-spotting frog.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

LOL!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Good heavens, don't just leave it there post a link!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Sorry....

Christopher A. Lee

LOL!! Spotted him, but then I was waiting for him!

Thanks.

But don't understand the Mida Moo ad. There's a Mida Vale, right?

And is London/Glasgow really less than 18 quid one way? Think I paid almost that much 50 years ago!

Oh, and no porkies? Small seats??

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Rather nicely, it is possible to do 1-level nesting with commercially- available material. Gauge 3 in Gauge 3 scales out quite nicely to T Gauge in 1:1...

(or is that 2-level nesting? 1:1->Gauge3->T gauge...)

Reply to
Andy Breen