Info on this kit please - 1/72 Armored Train

Now how am I gonna justify getting this one? 39 inches of track.....

comments?

Craig

Craig

I just saw that kit on-line yesterday. Looks interesting, but I want to see a good review before Iconsider it.

Cfbush2000

It will keep you busy (and out of trouble) for a long time....how's that for a justification?

We cracked open one of these kits at the shop. It contains a TON of parts, many of which will require some measure of cleanup due to flash and the limitations of the molding method (I suspect it is a "short-run" type kit). The detail is impressive and it looks like it will be a great looking assembly when completed.

Those who are interested in the subject matter should be able to see the model through to completion. If you're looking for a "quick build" you won't find it here.

Just my 2 cents.....

Dave

Reply to
Dave Scheel