lindberg he111

they have the 111 listed as 1/72/ i have several that are all 1/64. is this a different kit?

Reply to
someone

Nah, it's the same one. They're just fibbing about the scale, like they are with the Ju-88. Are my eyes deceiving me? The He-111 has a Swastika on it! But none of the other WW II German aircraft do.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

yeah, i kinda guessed. it's the only 111 kit i know of with that glass on the top gun position. the rest are radomes or one gunners. no, no, that's not a swasticker, it's an ink smudge. lindberg is pc!

Reply to
someone