luftwaffe norm90 sheme

Hi guys, does anyone knows what is the colour of F-4 ICE/ MiG-29 radome/nose. It looks like sand or something like that.

Reply to
kompa

The radomes are unpainted carbon fibre. A good match for a new radome is Xtracolor X107 Radome Tan. However the colour faded in use so I would lighten it with a pale grey colour. I have had good results on an RAF Phantom by spraying fresh radome tan and then lightly overspraying with the fuselage camouflage colour until it looks right.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix