Martin B-26 Marauder

Hello Modellers, I purcheased a Airfix B-26 Marauder.I need some pics or drawnings of the interior.Specially the Cockpit,Bomberdiers nose and waistgun positions in the back of the aircraft.Even scans of the Monogram/Revell 1/48 are good for me.Í'll will scratch build the interior.Reg. Han Krol , e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@home.nl .

Reply to
han krol

And this guy has some very nice work (and I assume research from the detail)

Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps