Did Revell of Germany Reissue the 1/48 B-26 Marauder?

Did Revell of Germany reissue the Monogram 1/48 B-26 Marauder?
Jeff
The eagle has landed
Reply to
MAYSUN5961

M Stanley
Yes, it's in released in Europe 2 or 3 months ago
Erik Wauters, Belgium
"MAYSUN5961" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m28.aol.com...
Reply to
Erik Wauters
The Martin B-26 Marauder was a twin-engined medium range bomber, modelled on the German Ju 88 high-speed bomber,
I am courious about the above statement That I read directly off of the discription in the 1st paragraph at the revell site I was always with the understanding that the Martin B-26 was an original Martin design and not an attempt to copy any known aircraft and that it was basically designed around what then was the largest radial engine which I belive was the R2800(?)
Reply to
Daryl
I think someone's full of BS. If the B-26 was modeled after the Ju-88, it would have a resemblance to it. It has more of a resemblance to a Jap. Betty than the Ju-88.
Reply to
famvburg