I/48th Iranian Air Force Decals

I am looking for 1/48th scale decals for an F-4 Phantom in the Iranian Air
Force. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that has any or does someone have a
sheet that they are willing to part with?
Thanks
Keith
Reply to
Kmansro43
Cutting Edge has an international Phantom sheet with Iran, Spain, Korea, and New York (no longer part of the Union?). The Iranian roundels are accompanied by pre- and post-revolution intake abreviations.
Frank
Reply to
ROTORFRANK
hi,
the cutting edge sheet has been out of production for some time, and is relatively difficult to come by. i'd recommend the CAM decal sheet #48-007 which has decals for an iranian, turkish and greek phantom. by the way, what kit are you using?
good luck.
sidewinder
Reply to
Sidewinder
Thanks for the information it will help greatly.
Keith
Reply to
Kmansro43
Thanks for that info on the CAM sheet. I am building the Hasegawa F-4E kit and decided to model it as an Iranian Phantom. I have the new Osprey book on the Phantom in Iranian service and will use that as my primary source of information. Again thanks for your help.
Sincerely Keith snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Kmansro43