I/48th Iranian Air Force Decals

I am looking for 1/48th scale decals for an F-4 Phantom in the Iranian Air Force. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that has any or does someone have a sheet that they are willing to part with?

Thanks Keith

Reply to
Kmansro43

Cutting Edge has an international Phantom sheet with Iran, Spain, Korea, and New York (no longer part of the Union?). The Iranian roundels are accompanied by pre- and post-revolution intake abreviations.

Frank

Reply to
ROTORFRANK

hi,

the cutting edge sheet has been out of production for some time, and is relatively difficult to come by. i'd recommend the CAM decal sheet #48-007 which has decals for an iranian, turkish and greek phantom. by the way, what kit are you using?

good luck.

sidewinder

Reply to
Sidewinder

Thanks for the information it will help greatly.

Keith

Reply to
Kmansro43

Thanks for that info on the CAM sheet. I am building the Hasegawa F-4E kit and decided to model it as an Iranian Phantom. I have the new Osprey book on the Phantom in Iranian service and will use that as my primary source of information. Again thanks for your help.

Sincerely Keith snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Kmansro43