IIRAF Camouflage

Hi

After reading the new Osprey book on Iranian Air Force F-4 units, I'd like to do an F-4E.

I'd like to put three questions out to the group in hope of getting some better information...

  1. Does anyone out there know the FS numbers for the camouflage colors?

  1. Although I have an Alps printer and can do the decals, I was wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket sheet in 1/48th.

  2. In the Osprey book, it looks as if there is a base number and serial number on the upper vertical tail, but that area is painted in a dark green and the information is painted in black. Is that what it is or is it something different?

Thanks in advance

Bob

Reply to
Robert J. Bartolacci

Tan 20400 Brown 30140 Green 34079 Gray 36622

~Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval