Q. Is there a website to find a scale model of my particular car?

Hi,

I'd like to know of there's a website, regardless if it sells or not, that displays a list of every car ever made in scale model.

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Jones

That's a lot of cars... might be easier just to ask if it's been made here!

Reply to
EGMcCann

I doubt it - that would take a *ton* of research and work. There are a couple 'books' out that attempt to cover all the 1/24 & 1/25 scale kits and promos but I doubt that either of them is 100% accurate anyway.

Reply to
Al Superczynski