Re: Anybody sell 1/48 decals for A-26C?

As I continue my mission of building one of every aerial combatant of WW2

>(including the major versions of each, i.e. P-51A, B, D, and A-36), I bought >the RM 1/48 A-26C, thinking it might have markings for one of the limited >WW2 C versions. Alas, not! All Korean War era decals. > >Any help? > >Sean > >

Aeromaster has issued a "Best Sellers" sheet - Marauding Invaders Part 1 (48-596) which includes 1 WWII B26C. It represents a black painted a/c which served in Italy. This sheet can be viewed at

PT

Reply to
Giessenlad

Bill - I know this is probably a typo but there could also be something Freudian going on! Care to elucidate? Inquiring minds wanna know... ;-)

Frank Kranick IPMS/USA 20352

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.