IPMS/USA Election winners!!!!

The Incumbants won! Thank God!

Reply to
DESDICHADO666

Don't let Schwartzenegger hear you.

Back to reality (I wish)--assuming this is true, I am mostly pleased. Mostly. One of the incumbents is less than useless, but I guess in the governing of any organization, getting only one noac count office holder is better than average.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

The Incumbants won! Holy Crap!

Reply to
Greg Plummer

Well, you learn after a while that in California, political substance sometimes accidentally occurs in the wake of celebrity, infamy and gobs of money. It's a great place to live because we keep overcoming incompetent politicans of every stripe and ridiculous policies from all over the spectrum. The best part: ten years from now the rest of you get to have whatever it is we have now. Now that's progressive.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

NOT IPMS - I joined once got sick of the politics & quit. Re-joined a few years later to give 'em another chance. Got sick of the politics (again) and quit (again). They should care less about elections.....

Reply to
Bubba Moose