masking seal

Hey everyone,

as said in another post I just bought a Ford Focus RS WRC '01 scale 1/24 from Tamiya... Can anyone give me any hints about how to use the masking seals for the windows?

Thanks a lot

Reply to
jp57

Put the masking seal on the inside of the window. Paint the window from the inside pull of the masking seal while the paint is not completely dry if so you could tear off some paint.

Reply to
Teun