Wright Flyer "First Powered Flight" (Revell #04576)

Hi to all !

Can anyone email the instructions sheet for Wright Flyer "First Powered Flight" (Revell #04576) ?

Thanks !

John (Belgium) email : jph snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr

Reply to
John

While I dont have a copy to send(sorry),this brings to mind a question. Can replacement instruction sheets be requested in the same way as parts? And if so,I'd try revellogram for a copy.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Hi to all !

Can anyone email the instructions sheet for Wright Flyer "First Powered Flight" (Revell #04576) ?

Thanks !

John (Belgium) email : jph snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr

Reply to
John