SAML S.1

Hi to all,

I was told the SAML S.1 (used by the Belgian army in the early twenties) was the Italian copy of an Aviatik aircraft... but which one ?

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks !

J.Ph. Demaret (Belgium) jph snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr

Reply to
jeanphilippe_demaret

Hi to all,

I was told the SAML S.1 (used by the Belgian army in the early twenties) was the Italian copy of an Aviatik aircraft... but which one ?

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks !

J.Ph. Demaret (Belgium) email : jph snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr

Reply to
jph_d

Hi to all,

I was told the SAML S.1 (used by the Belgian army in the early twenties) was the Italian copy of an Aviatik aircraft... but which one ?

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks !

J.Ph. Demaret (Belgium) jph snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr

Reply to
jph_d

Taken from the table we issued on

:

SAML S1 (Aviatik B.II) aircraft built: 757

1/72 kits: Formaplane (V), Joystick (V)

SAML S2 (Aviatik A1, A2, A3) aircraft built: 657

1/72 kit: Joystick (V)

Hope this helps Luca LIN

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su