minicraft f9f

seems like a nice kit but a bit spartan. any mods or add ons for it.

Reply to
someone

What scale? Cougar or Panther?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

panther 1/72. bet you've built one.

Reply to
someone

yes, i got that with the kit! which one did you build? i'm thinking that blue looks awfully nice.

Reply to
someone

Yep, if it's the Hasegawa/Minicraft kit. The little kit just clicks together. There used to be Microscale sheets available for them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

which is the correct blue? love to see a pic. i'm starting to appreciate hasegawa kits. even some of the older ones seem worthwhile. as my skills improve, some of my childhood builds don't remember as well as they used to.

Reply to
someone

I built a blue one but I'd have to go downstairs to see what the numbers are. Come to think of it, I may have it on a picture. I'll have to look.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller