Miss America P-51 WTD

Anyone have a Miss America racing Mustang kit or decal sheet they'd wanna part with?

Thanks in advance,

Gene DiGennaro BAltimore, Md.

Reply to
genedigennaro

frank

1/48 if possible. If not any scale is fine with me. Even the old 1/32 Revell would be ok!

Gene

Reply to
genedigennaro

I have the 1/32 Revell if you are interested. Would a scan of the decal sheet suffice? If not, what would you offer for the kit?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Hello Tom,

A scan of the sheet would be nice thanks. On the other hand, how much would you be interested in for the kit itself?

Gene

Reply to
genedigennaro