Model makers wanted

hi All, We are looking for models or upgrade parts that can be produced for kits If you have an item that you would like to see produced please email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@masterpiecemodels.com All material will be credited to the maker of the masters We will pay a fair price depending on the piece Thank you John Geigle

Reply to
masterpiecemodels llc