We do casting and mold making

We do mold making and casting. pewter/silver mix production casting - small or large runs, free and helpfull advice, free estimates.
Quicker and less expensive than other casters. finer castings (with silver). Capable of pewter, resin, and plaster castings.
We also carry a selection of tug boat and warship parts, and 15mm napoleonic figurines(bavarian, french, british)
Comparable packaging and shipping rates available.
contact: Tony = snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Re: We do casting and mold making.
We are having difficulties with the email address: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and will be cancelling it. Please direct all inquiries to snipped-for-privacy@wavecable.com. The contact name is Dennis not Tony at that email address.
Thank you