Modelers Vault???

Anyone have any comments about dealings with...

Thanks for any input!

Kenn Engstrom Port Orchard, WA

Reply to
KennVFRidr

I have bought a bunch of models from them. They are a great group of people. Never have had any problems. They ship fast, send you confirmations by e-mail, and never charge anything to your credit card till it ships. I use them all the time. No worries.

Chris

Jimmy Da Greek

I bought from them once a couple of years ago. It was only after I placed and confirmed the order that a message stated that "it would be shipped within 2 weeks"....I got it about three weeks later. I don't know how typical this was. It was for a new release that they said was in stock. All else was just fine. IMHO: Megahobby is quicker, but I did just use ModelersVault once. Maybe it isn't always that way.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

Great company. NEVER had a problem. There is not another web based hobby shop that I can say that about. About a dozen orders with them thus far.

Curtis Bullard IPMS 40355

Reply to
IPMS 40355