Moebius Models

I really hope this outfit is for real,theres a few items I want.

Reply to
teem

I emailed them with comments about Rommel's Rod and we exchanged comments, etc. they replied very fast. write them a note!

Craig

Reply to
crw59

ditto. i asked about price and bitched about $100 kits and they said no way and were friendly. definitley write them.

Reply to
someone

i spoke to them about the mr hyde reissue very helpful

Drew Caldwell

My stupid pc gives me a ! about email not set up for this site,every imaginable excuse from micropeenie.

Reply to
teem