Moebius Models

I emailed them with comments about Rommel's Rod and we exchanged comments, etc. they replied very fast. write them a note!
Craig
Reply to
crw59
ditto. i asked about price and bitched about $100 kits and they said no way and were friendly. definitley write them.
Reply to
someone
My stupid pc gives me a ! about email not set up for this site,every imaginable excuse from micropeenie.
Reply to
teem

Site Timeline