flyer

i called and they said they now automatically cut off anyone who doesn't place an order for 6 months. anyone else had that happen? i think the phone lady was yankin' me. but she promised to send one. anything outstanding this month?
Reply to
someone
i only got a free catalogue once. lady on the phone today said they were $14. when i bought one, it was $5. was she mistaken or has it gone up that much in 5 years?
Reply to
someone
My own guys are just getting it together, and now another friend that I've been crewing for wants me to play with them, too...I think the whole band has been conspiring to rope me in...
Reply to
Rufus
but you only need to do a few backing vocals and maybe plunk on your bass a bit. we just need to cover a few weekend gigs we're already committed to. yeah, i think i understabd...
Reply to
someone
I suspect they do that since it costs to print fancy colour flyers. Why spend the money to send flyers to people who haven't spent money with them lately. I noticed this year that I got no catalogue nor a notice of its availability. They used to come regularly without my buying one. Indeed, the one time I sent money I got two. Personally, I prefer the b&w flyers. The colours tend to obscure too much in those small illustrations.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
I got mine right before Christmas....wrong time; I'd already spent too much (including an order) earlier that month. It has been a real chore NOT to click the mouse this month :-)
Reply to
chuck ryan

Site Timeline