Monogram Aviation Books Focke-Wulf TA 152

Looking for a publisher/distributor for this book. Several years ago, I pre-paid $55.00 or so for this book while it was still being produced by Monogram Aviation Books. There were several delays and missed publication dates, and I recall getting a notice in the mail that the Monogram group was no longer handling this and a new publisher or distributor would be releasing it, but that it still wasn't ready. That's the last I heard about the book until this weekend, when a friend said he had a copy and that it was all over the 'Net. Well, I'm assuming that my pre-purchase was lost in the shuffle, compounded by an email address change (though I received the letter about the delay and change of ownership via snail mail and my home address is still the same).

Does anyone have a contact point (publisher / distributor) for this book?

Reply to
D. Wishart

This is it, I believe. Google is your friend.

Reply to
R. Franklin

An addendum; The people who are flogging this book now want to s***w you with the postage.

Reply to
R. Franklin

Thanks for the help. I've contacted the distributor: The original pre- paid price was honored and the book is on the way. No additional $. The astronomical shipping charge was only applicable for books shipped overseas.

Reply to
D. Wishart

Thank Heavens for that.... Have been seeing some astronomical shipping charges of late especially in the USPS Flat rate category..

Reply to
R. Franklin