Museum of Aviation Georgia Warner Robins AFB

I was in town for my son's Little League baseball tournament, and I spent a little time (not as much as I would like) at the museum. The large static displays are very good, but the most impressive part was the large number of uniforms, insignia, aircraft components, and aircraft markings. I'm sure someone has done some high-res cataloging online of these displays, because they are an incredible source. They have an entire display of carburators used on piston engines, which would give the precision modeler a view they won't see in a full engine view, and there are many other displays similar to that one, where the components are available for close inspection.

Alas, I had neither the time nor a decent digital camera onhand, or I would have created a webpage.

Reply to
unklbob