mustang

who makes the best 64 1/2 mustang ragtop?

AMT in 1/25 scale, Monogram in 1/24, with the latter being a much better kit. Both are OOP, AMT's since 1965........

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Ford.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

About the only thing that seems to turn up with any regularity is the '66 AMT hardtop and some Revellogram '67-68 Shelbys. No help there.

The absolute best example of a first gen Mustang that I have ever come across is this one.

It is incredible. I was fortunate enough to pick mine up for around $20 a few years back when eToys folded up shop. Not exactly what you're looking for, but worth a drool or two in the meantime.

WmB

?
Reply to
WmB

anyone have a monogram to sell out there?

definite drool.

Unless you're fired up by it already, the latest issue of Scale Auto (Enthusiast) has a big article on 1/24-1/25 Mustang kits of the past 40 years. I may break down and buy a copy for myself.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

nope, not at all. need to build one for yet another dr.

03-03-04.....HI, I have a bagged up complete r/m 64.5 mustang rag top kit for 9.00 plus shipping. I have other mustang kits too. Please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks, Steve
Reply to
Steve

Here's a start:

There are others.

-- C.R. Krieger (eBay's usually the answer)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

email sent.

thanks hate ebay but use it.

There also is an article with detail photos of the '64's interior, engine, etc. in there.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak