MV lenses

I regularly read about these. What are they, what are they made of, and where does one get them? ...

Reply to
Nemesis

Polymer lense with a refling foil backing. Go to

and use 516 for manufacturers number tou'll see a significant number of sizes and colors. Note that you can drill a small hole from the back and instal micro bulbs or fibre optic to light these (bulbs I like best).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Henk