Name of Hobby Store Near Pittsburgh Airport

My mind is fragmented!,I rememeber basically where it is,but forget the frickin name!.thanks for any help.

Reply to
teem

I forget if it is a Hobby USA or something else, but it is near the IKEA at The Pointe off PA-60/I-279, near the intersection of US-22 (Steubenville Pike).

Lived in Mt Lebanon until 5 years ago and they put that in just as I was leaving. Used to be a Pier 1.

AB Charles is still in business in Dormont but in a new location. Much bigger building! Now 1 block from the Dormont Pool on Banksville Rd next to Atria's resturant.

John Alger IPMS 10906 Charlotte Scale Modelers

Reply to
John

Hobbytown USA They recently moved to a NEW location that would be right behind their old location across the street in the plaza right behind the drive thru Starbucks and next to Golf Galaxy.

Great shop..... They always get the new stuff and their resident model guy that works daylight would be most helpful.

Reply to
WWJBD

thanks muchly!!.

Reply to