Question about Rutman products

Do you guys know if anyone else sells his stuff. He only wants cash or check and of course you have to mail it. I'm not even sure I remember how to do that!!!

Well if it's the only option...

Seems kinda awkward in this day and age.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

how about a postal money order? just go to the post office. better than a personal check.

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:N5Vni.207724$ snipped-for-privacy@fe01.news.easynews.com:

The point is I'm used to just picking what I want and giving my CC#. Lazy? Yes! Spoiled? Yes!

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

i got the point, mine was perhaps he wants to avoid some processes in business dealings.

Reply to
someone