ncr bomarc tube lengths

anybody out there have a built or unbuilt NCR bomarc that can give me the the length of the SHORTER of the two body tubes used in construction of this kit? And/or the CP/CG points mentioned in the instructions? This would be of great help as my kit is missing the short 3" dia. BT piece and the instructions. (My pet rhino probably ate them.) Thanks, Mike S.

Reply to
miklb