need a part...

Looking for some parts for a PBY-5A Cat.

Looking for some clear parts because I called Revell and they told me that they have discontinued it and told me to get some information on getting the parts....

Help me out if you can...

Reply to
William L. Powell

"William L. Powell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews4.newsguy.com:

Falcon canopies. Available direct or thru Squadron

About $10 USD

1/72 scale Set No.11: US Navy, World War II (part 2) PBY Catalina (for Revell kit) PV-1 Ventura (for Minicraft kit) SB2C-1 Helldiver (for Matchbox kit) F2A Buffalo (for Airfix or Matchbox kit) SNJ Texan (for Heller or Airfix kit) F4U-1 "birdcage" Corsair (for Hasegawa kit) F6F-5 Hellcat (for Hasegawa kit) F6F-3 Hellcat (for Hasegawa kit) PB4Y Privateer (for Matchbox kit

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

What scale is this? The old Revell 1/72 one, or the Revell-Monogram 1/48 one?

---Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
1/48..
Reply to
William L. Powell

"William L. Powell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews4.newsguy.com:

Go to Falcon anyway, they have 'em in 1/48, too.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost