New Italeri T-55

Does anyone know if this is a new tool or a re-boxing of another kit. Maybe the Trumpeter one?

Regards

Nick

Reply to
Nick Willis

I've heard rumors that it is the Esci T-55. This rumor makes sense since Italeri reboxed the former Esci M60A1 and M60 Blazer. But I do not know for sure.

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

No rumors, I have A-val information that it is the old ESCI #5045 kit - T-55A

-- with the optional parts for T-55 or T-55A. Not worth the money anymore unless you REALLY like to cut, paste and rebuilt the kit,

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne