New modelling product - Glad "Press 'n Seal"

This stuff is great! I have used it for masking and it sticks well, but not too well. You can cut it before or after application with a sharp #11. It works much better for me than parafilm and is MUCH cheaper. According to some others who have used it, it may leave some residue on NMF finishes, but I have not had this problem on SNJ.

I have also started using it to seal my paint jars after opening. Keeps the threads clean and seals tighter than just the lid.

No connection, yadda, yadda.

Reply to
Michael Stanley